Students will build a deep conceptual understanding of fact and number families with these 4 workstation activities. Includes Google Slides files with movable pieces for all of the task cards!
Download the preview to see the workstation instruction cards and teacher notes.
- Teacher notes
- Student instructions for all four activities. Cards include instructions telling how the students should record their work in their math journal.
- Student cards for all 4 activities:
- Fact families using linking cubes (12 different cards)
- Fact families using teddy bear counters (12 different cards)
- Fact families on a double number line (12 different cards)
- Writing fact and number families (extends fact family understanding to larger number families, like 12 + 20 = 32 so 32 – 12 = 10, etc.) (30 different cards)