This highly interactive workshop is for any educator looking to get more bang for their Math Workshop buck!
- There are many models for structuring Math Workshop. What are the pros and cons of each? See how minor adjustments can provide more flexibility for small group instruction and lead to a more productive learning environment.
- Management is the key to an effective Math Workshop. Learn how to set and manage your expectations.
- All workstation tasks are not created equal! Learn what to look for when selecting workstation tasks, engage in tasks and games that are thought-provoking as well as fun, and leave with high-quality, ready-to-use activities.
- Incorporating assessment and accountability into your workstation tasks doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming! Leave with simple solutions for holding your students accountable for their workshop time.
- Registration includes breakfast and lunch (vegetarian option available)!
- Discounts are available for multiple ticket purchases ($10 discount/each for 3 or more and $20 discount/each for 10 or more!)!
Registration includes a copy of the book Guided Math Workshop!
Donna Boucher has been an educator for more than twenty-five years, with classroom experience in grades 2-5. As a campus-based K-5 math instructional coach, she found a passion for early numeracy and worked with K-2 teachers to take the mystery out of teaching math. As a K-5 math interventionist, Donna put theory into practice on a daily basis. She has spoken at numerous state and national conferences, and through her website, Math Coach’s Corner, she is able to share her love for math with a worldwide audience. Donna is also the co-author of Guided Math Workshop.