If I can help in any way, please contact me. I hope these resources help you!!
Be sure search for posts by keyword to learn more!
Computational Fluency and Fractions
- Math Lines, Online Practice for Composing Target Numbers
- Arcademic Skillbuilders
- Greg Tang Games
- Dreambox Teacher Tools
- Thinking Blocks Strip Diagram Modeling Tool
- Which One Doesn’t Belong?
- Open Middle problems
- Back to School Shake and Spill
- Quack Attack Shake and Spill
- Flyer for addition fact practice (with links)
- Flyer for multiplication fact practice (with links)
- Target 20
- Par for the Course
- Double Double Double
- Addition and Multiplication Move 1 (downloadable game)
- Roll Multiply and Add game
- Equivalent fractions with fraction tiles
- Comparing fractions with like numerators (with downloadable cards)
- On a Roll
- Fraction cards
- Multiplying fractions